Rex Tyler is a Poet and Public Speaker living in Berkhamsted, UK.
You can contact him at email@example.com
Together with his wife, Khai Eng, he ran Cooks’ Delight, an organic Natural Grocer and Off License, from 1981 to 2010.
Apart from poetry, Rex is very active in speaking: he is a Mentor at Berkhamsted Speakers Group, vice president at Cornerstone Advanced Speakers Club in Redbourn, and a DTM Toastmaster.
- Organic food and processing
- Food production methods
- Import and Export
- Customs Documentation
- Chinese language
- Radiation and selective uptake
- Vegan Food and Animal Rights
- Managing a serious illness without recourse to pharmaceutical drugs
- DTM Toastmaster
- Animals Rights and Environmental Poet
- campaigner against nuclear power
- against genetically modified foods, against nanotech, and pharmacrops.
- helping the indigenous people of Ecuador and the World.
- Writing stories,one man plays, in the throes of writing a book
Activities as a shopkeeper
- Organic food shop ethically sourcing vegetarian products.
- buying from workers cooperatives, and small ethical wholesalers
- 100% green electricity with the phone coop,strictly vegetarian/vegan/macrobiotic
- 100% Certified Organic and veganic
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, dry goods, flours,grains,canned and bottled goods chilled range bought from small independant suppliers.
- No Corporates. Buying from Vegetarian Companies where possible
- sourcing certified organic food and beverages
- Hard Knocks Out on the street
- Karate Green Belt
- organic foods and veganism
- City of London College Mercantile Law
- Law of Contract shipping and forwarding
- Private lessons’ and self taught
- Pinyin Traditional and jianbizi
- Private tuition with Mrs Sandra Clark in Mandarin Chinese for 5 years 1970
Awards won for Cooks’ Delight
- Queens award 2001
- National Training champion 2001
- Business in the Community 2001
- Green Business of the Year 2000